Saturday 2 February 2019

Fiery Reds

This has to be my favourite ever make up look that I have created on my blog, it is kind of a bolder take on my every day makeup look and so I just thought I'd take some photos and share it incase anyone was needing some inspo :) I love looking back at these kind of posts to see the evolution of my makeup style and just style in general. 
Last time I did one of these posts I had super ombré blonde hair - how weird! This look is definitely more of a 'going-out' look for me, especially with the false lashes and heavy foundation as they're certainly big lashes (for me anyways haha). I just absolutely love the red tones of this look, yet they don't seem too overpowering. Also can we please take a moment to appreciate that my eyeliner is fairly even today and did not end up massive or half way up my face! 


I was gifted the Naked Heat Palette from my work colleagues when I left placement (best colleagues ever right?!) and honestly it is my most used palette. It has completely overtaken my standard Naked palette and I reach for it every day without fail - well on makeup days anyways.

The colours I used on my lids were; Chased over the brow bone as a base colour, Spaced and Low-blow through out the crease and then Scorched over my lid. I also ended up smoking the look out a bit more using Ashes and then used En Fuego under my eyes to smoke out the eyeliner a little bit. It was definitely one of those occasions where the makeup just got more and more and more (anyone else get this?)

I have a post lined up about how amazing the Naked Heat palette is so look out for that if you're looking for more information about the actual palette itself because it is safe to say I am completely obsessed :)

 
For more makeup looks, fashion (*attempts*) and life updates follow me over on instagram @ellacatherine95

Shop the Look
 Base: 
Foundation: Rimmel Wake Me Up
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola 

Eyes: 
Eyeshadow: Naked Heat*
False Lashes: Ardell Lashes 105 pack 

Lips: 

* gifted by friends or family

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous look!

    https://www.flolavita.co.uk/2019/02/does-way-we-market-male-health-products.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella Catherine03 February, 2019

      Thank you so much :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous makeup look! I so want the Heat Palette in my life, it's a beauty xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella Catherine09 February, 2019

      Thank you! Honestly you need it, it is such a gorgeous palette - I use mine every day now! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful look - lovely colours and so different and striking! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella Catherine14 February, 2019

      Thank you so so much <3

      Delete