Wednesday 20 February 2019

Soft Golds

Something was apparently super funny when I was capturing these images but today I am back with another fun makeup look today, using a multitude of various palettes because apparently one was not enough! 
   
I know I say this every time but I really really love this makeup look :) It is so versatile as I reckon I would wear this during the day without the false lashes and winged liner but then if I was going out 'out' I'd probably add the winged liner and big false lashes - and maybe even smoke it out some more? 

The lashes actually surprised me when I applied them as they didn't look as big and bold as they did in the packet - I almost wondered whether they'd be too much but they actually seem really wispy and just add a nice touch to the look. I've entered that relationship with eyelashes where now a going out makeup look doesn't feel complete without them! First the tan, now the lashes - the more you add the more you become addicted haha! I did cut these lashes down ever so slightly which just made them look so much better - I didn't even realise there was a significant difference in eye size but apparently I have small eyelids. Who'd have known?!? 

The actual eye shadow is just made up of a warm brown swept through the crease with a shimmery bronze shade over the lid and a very gold shadow in the inner corner. I then just blended this in and smoked it out with Ashes from Naked Heat. The Cargo cosmetic eyeshadows are the most insanely pigmented shadows I have honestly ever used - I was in shock when I swatched it! 
I have left all of the shades and palettes that I used in the 'shop the post' section :) 

I'm super boring and my base is the same sort of products, I need to test out some new foundations but I hate foundation shopping with a passion, I can just never find one that looks right and sits nicely on my skin. I like a medium coverage with a high coverage concealer for those days where I need a bit more. 

If anyone has any concealer and foundation recommendations then please please please share because I am in need of more. 

Shop the Post 
Base
Foundation: Rimmel Wake Me Up
Liquid Bronzer: Benefit Dew the Hoola 
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Blusher: NARS -Orgasm
Highlight: Urban Decay Afterglow palette-NSFW  

Eyes

Lips: nothing because I'm too lazy 

No comments:

Post a Comment