Wednesday 6 February 2019

L'Oreal Pure Clay Blemish Rescue Mask

Is there anything better than climbing into bed after a long day, turning on all the fairy lights, lighting some candles and applying a face mask? I don't think so! 

This little gem was actually gifted to me than none other than Father Christmas himself *thanks mum*. I had been wanting to try this particular mask for ages as I had heard such good things and honestly it really lives up to its expectations :) 

Coming from someone who is fairly messy and clumsy I would highly recommend applying with an old (clean) makeup brush of some kind - I use the Zoeva 110 Face Shape brush which is the perfect size and if you wash the brush straight after application then it doesn't stain or get ruined by the face mask at all :) Otherwise, (from experience) you end up with blue everywhere (told you I was messy) and it looks like a five year old has done finger painting all over the bathroom. 
This particular mask is one that makes your skin feel sooooo clean if that makes sense- like really tight and after applying a moisturiser it just feels so smooth and exfoliated. I tend to go for a super moisturising moisturiser after this mask. 

Smell and appearance wise, it smells amazing and doesn't sting or anything due to the fragrance and I personally think it looks super cool! I want to get the other colours so I can make myself like the L'Oreal adverts where they had many different masks all over their face (it doesn't take much to entertain me ahaha). It is also super easy to remove, I just use a warm flannel and its removed with one wipe - I have had masks before that require so much rubbing you resemble a tomato once its all off, but not with this one.

At £7.99 a tub it is super affordable and seems to be very long lasting, I have been using it 2-3 times a week since Christmas and I am not even half way through the tub yet, so a good little investment :) This is so much better than paying £3 a time for a sheet mask because as fun as they are, my bank account grimaces every time I put one in my basket haha! 

I honestly have noticed a huge difference in the look and feel of my skin since using this mask 2-3 times a week, it has made my skin so much smoother in general and I find it super relaxing to apply and just sit and meditate or read while it is on. It smells good, feels nice, dries fast, easy to remove and does a really good job, so as drugstore skincare goes I would highly recommend it and I am super tempted to try out some others from the range. 

Do you have any face mask recommendations that I need to try because I love face masks and I love trying new products soooo let me know :) 

Shop the Post 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try this one next, I've got the Detox version and I like it but I think this one would be better xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella Catherine07 February, 2019

      Ah you should it's really nice and it smells amazing! Thank you for commenting xxx

      Delete