Saturday 16 February 2019

My Everyday Makeup

 I am fully aware that this post features Naked Heat which is literally all I ever talk about, but bear with aha... I wrote this post to show the more everyday look that can be created with this palette compared to the more 'going out' look I created the other day (find that here)

First of all I will start by saying, ignore the tiny bits of mascara on my lid, I had a fight with my mascara wand. However this is an every day makeup look after all- and every day I only leave myself about 15 minutes to throw on my makeup, clothes and work a miracle on my hair every morning and so these things happen. When will I learn not to snooze my alarm?! 

I basically wanted to write this post to show that although Naked Heat seems to contain really vibrant shades, it is also super wearable every day and doesn't come out too red depending on the shades used. My base is the same as usual (boring I know) because I can either buy a new foundation, or make myself about 4 dinners, and as the foodie I am, dinner is the current choice (student problems).

With the eyeshadow, I used Chaser and Sauced throughout the crease which are both matte brown/terracotta shades and then Ounce in the inner corner which is shimmery champagne colour - it is simply stunning. Under my eyes I just did my usual with the Bourjois Clubbing eyeliner and He Devil just to smoke it out a little (Clearly, I am a creature of habit). I'm loving the use of a liner on my lower lash line, although I'm slightly scared it'll be one of those things that I'll look back in 10 years time and be like 'WHY, WHY DID MY FRIENDS LET ME DO THIS?!' - but for now I like it. Maybe that is how I felt about my orange foundation and glittery mascara though...

Shop the Post 
Foundation: Rimmel Wake Me Up
Blusher: NARS orgasm 

2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful! The colours really suit you, and it's interesting to see such different looks created from the same palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella Catherine18 February, 2019

      Thank you! aww thats good to hear <3 xx

      Delete