Wednesday 9 September 2015

Neutral Eye

Another Face of the Day today! I was particularly happy with this look and was almost gutted I didn't have any where to wear it to (Let's be serious, I was gutted!)

For once I decided to try out wearing lipstick as I always think it looks so nice on other people and really completes a look, at the moment I am yet to find a lipstick that doesn't seriously dry out my lips, so if any of you know of any brands that are particularly good then please let me know! I wore the Benefit Lipstick in Lady's Choice and I do really like the shade of it, I just wish I could wear it all day without my lips suffering! The other thing I LOVE about this look is the blusher! It's the Sleek blush in Coral and I just think it looks so nice on the cheeks! 

* Primer: Benefit Porefessional 
* Foundation: a combination of Mac Matchmaster & Rimmel Match Perfection
* Concealer: MAC & Rimmel Wake Me Up
* Powder: 17 Pressed Powder
* Eyebrows: Benefit Brow Zings
* Eyes: Urban Decay Naked 1 & 2 (Naked, Buck, Dark Horse, Bootycall)
* Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash
* Eyeliner: L'Oreal Superliner
* Blusher: Sleek Blush in Coral 933
* Bronzer: L'Oreal Glam Bronze
* Highlighter: Urban Decay Powder Highlighter
* Lashes: Fleur De Force Couture Fleur 
* Lips: Benefit Ladys Choice

I also really like Fleur's fake lashes! I bought a set as I wanted to see what they were like as the Tanya Burr ones are my absolute favourite and I would say they are good, I prefer the distribution of lengths in Tanya's collection but otherwise I love these lashes just as much and cannot wait to wear them more!  If anyone else struggles with a full set of false lashes, individual ones are so much easier (well I think so anyway!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment