Wednesday 18 February 2015

Stila After Glow Lip Crayons


I have a feeling I may have mentioned these lip crayons before but Oh My Goodness I have fallen back in love with them! If you are someone who really can't be bothered with the 'faff' of lipstick and lipliners then these are perfect! 

Stila isn't a brand I hear about a lot from the blogging community but I know it's quite a big brand- I was given one of these gorgeous crayons for christmas one year and loved both the formula and the colour, so managed to pick up two more in the January sales! 


They stock a variety of shades online, I own a red, a coral and a pink shade but I know they also stock a violet/deep purple one which I NEED to get my hands on! The formula of these crayons is very soft, easy to apply and also very creamy. I love how they don't bleed so you don't need to wear them with a lipliner, and they're also very pigmented! You can see from the swatches that the colour pay off is just gorgeous and amazing for the price. 
I feel like these colours are perfect for just throwing in your handbag and are so easy to touch up throughout the day, so these are definitely a makeup bag essential! If any of you have any other shades or have tried other Stila products- Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment