Saturday 16 March 2019

Hot Pinks

I don't even know where to start with this makeup look post, I love it so so much. 


I was recently playing around with my makeup and watching YouTubers such as James Charles when I had this sudden urge to just start playing around with my makeup and incorporating more bright colours. Normally I would never have the balls to go out with bright pink eyeshadow but I think it looks SO COOL and I was so pleasantly surprised with how this look turned out. It makes me want to go out and buy a Morphe palette and loads more brushes so I can create even more colour fun looks, I want to try blue next! I just have this super cool vision for a blue eyeshadow based look and now I am obsessed. 

As usual all of the products which I used I have linked down below and the pink eyeshadow came from the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette which I actually reviewed a week or so ago, so go and check that out if you're interested in an in depth review :) 

Let me know if you have any makeup recommendations or makeup look ideas I should try! I want to try everything now! 

Shop the Post 
Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me! 
Liquid Bronzer: Benefit Dew the Hoola 
Powder Bronzer: Benefit Hoola 
Blush: NARS Orgasm 
Eyeshadow: Naked 3 (Limit) and Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon (Totally Fetch & Sprinkles) 
Lip Liner: NYX Nude Suede
Liquid Lipstick: Revlon Flirtation

No comments:

Post a Comment