Saturday 9 March 2019

Too Faced Chocolate Palette

Guys, look how gorgeous this palette is!!! I have finally jumped on the bandwagon with Too Faced and I am thoroughly enjoying the ride already!

 


 This palette is honestly stunning! If I could express my love as emojis it would be a million 'love heart eye' emojis. This palette is just gorgeous. Everything from the shape of the eyeshadows, to the actual shades to the fact that IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE. I love how it has bursts of colour like the shades Totally Fetch and Cotton Candy which are totally wearable and then a good amount of neutral shades like Dark Truffle, Cashew Chew and Malted. 

When I first bought this palette I literally just wanted to put all of the eyeshadows on in one go (obviously that wouldn't be a good look, but ya know!) The texture/feel of these shadows is very similar to that of UD Naked. They're very velvety and sooo easy to blend, the looks I've already done with these shades I have loved so much! I also did a post showing how I used the bright pink shades in a going-out/subtle kind of look (find that here)

I have found that; Almond Truffle, Molasses Chip and Satin Sheets are a really great combination if you're looking for a very subtle, yet pretty look. These are the shades I used in my Get the Look: Red Lip look and I just love Satin Sheets, it's a really gorgeous champagne colour. 
Another great combination is Malted, Mocha and Molasses Chip for a warmer, more gold toned look, pair these with some brown eyeliner and falsies for a gorgeous evening look, perfect for spring and summer! 

The actual design of the palette is really fun too, I mean for starters it is pink but it feels like such sturdy packaging which will definitely withstand my clumsy hands! It's a magnet close unlike the Naked 2 palette which I actually really like! I know that sounds like quite a random thing to pick up on but honestly it really makes a difference! I also love the detailing with the heart shaped eyeshadows, they just give it that extra touch that makes it so cute. I do love the cute/quirky designs of brands like Benefit, Too Faced and The Balm. It's playful yet sophisticated at the same time! 

Price wise, it retails at £39.00 on the Too Faced website which is in the similar price line as the urban decay palettes and other similar sized palettes so I'd say its a fair price - it has 16 eyeshadows so is actually better value than the Naked palettes! That means it is only £2.50 per eyeshadow which is an absolute steal really... (can you tell I enjoy maths?).

Basically now I've dipped my toes in the Too Faced waters I now basically want to drown in it (worst analogy ever) hahaha but basically I need to go and buy the entire Peach range and the other chocolate palette (when I win the lottery of course).

Any Too Faced recommendations?

Shop the Post
Too Faced Palette 

2 comments:

  1. My favorites are bordeaux and satin sheets xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella Catherine10 March, 2019

      They're beautiful shades aren't they?!

      Delete