Wednesday 13 March 2019

New In my Makeup Collection


I have not been makeup shopping in the longest time but I thought I'd share with you what I have picked up over the last couple of weeks... 

 

Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation 
I won't lie I have never really been loyal to a particular foundation, I am yet to find one that I swear by and will religiously replace and so at the moment, I almost look forward to using up foundations so that I can buy more and test different ones out. The one I picked up here is the Maybelline Fit Me foundation which was kindly recommended to me by my bestie who loves it :) It is very liquidy and thin compared to my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation but so far I haven't noticed this affect the coverage and I really like how it applies. It is also super good value and I really like how the packaging is a squeezey tube instead of a pump.

RRP: £5.99 

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer 
I kid you not the last time I bought this concealer there was two shades - light or dark. When I went in this time there was at least 10 to choose from. I used to absolutely love this concealer and forgot it existed, so just like predicted I have fallen head over heels all over again. It is super creamy and easy to blend but also gives a really nice high coverage that is fairly long lasting also. I will say it clings to dry patches but I am yet to find any concealer or foundation which actually doesn't... 

RRP: £8.99 

No7 Matte Liquid Lip - Grace  
Boots had a really good offer on during January where they were giving away a full size liquid lipstick for free with no catches so I traded in my voucher to try them out. I picked out 'Grace' which was the most nude colour they had available in that store as I'm not mega brave with lipsticks and lip colours - I think I eat and drink to much to wear lip colours haha. So far from trying it in a couple of makeup looks, I absolutely LOVE the colour on and also love how easy it is to apply and how nice the formula feels, so I cannot wait to use this more! 

RRP: £10 

L'Oreal Superliner 
If you've been reading my blog for the last 7 years you will know that the only eyeliner pen that I shout about is this one, I am obsessed with it and have repurchased it too many times to count on both hands. It is really affordable and easy to use and just gives a gorgeous sharp wing due to the very small pointed tip. Being a felt tip liner does mean that it doesn't last for a very long time as a product but that hasn't stopped me from repurchasing again and again. 

RRP: £6.99 

L'Oreal Infalliable Fixing Mist 
This was recommended by Sarah Ashcroft when she said this was the reason her makeup stayed on Bali sooooo I really needed to try it after that. The only other setting sprays I have tried are by Urban Decay and so this being a fraction of the price seemed tempting. To be really honest, I am still unsure whether setting sprays make that much of a huge difference to how long my makeup stays on, so I shall give this a test and let you know. 

RRP: £8.99 

Ardell Demi Wispies 
Last but by no means least are my trusty Ardell Wispies. This brand is my absolute go- to for lashes, I just love how all of them look and am just obsessed by them, especially for fuller makeup looks for evenings out etc. I don't tend to stick with just one style, I have tested out many different styles throughout my time using falsies but just happened to want some lighter ones this particular time. 

RRP: £5.49

Browsing Boots and Superdrug is so much fun and usually ends up quite expensive but I love how both usually have fairly good offers on brands and products making it that little bit cheaper, plus Superdrug does student discount which is super useful! 

Any other makeup/beauty items that you have tried that you recommend? 

Shop the Post 

No comments:

Post a Comment