Saturday 20 May 2017

Makeup Haul

Who doesn't love a beauty haul? I haven't bought makeup in SO long so here's a couple of things I 'needed'

Revolution Banana Powder
This was only £5 which seemed quite a good deal, I have really wanted to try 'baking my concealer' for so long so I thought this was a good place to start, you seem to get quite a lot of product for the price and it seems to work well. The only thing is, it is not very mess proof. I am such a clumsy person and literally make mess out of nothing so my bedroom carpet and my t-shirt was absolutely covered in powder!

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer
I love this concealer, its perfect for covering under your eyes (as the name suggests) and also claims to have anti-aging properties. I've used it before and I find that actually removing the sponge applicator and just applying it as you normally would saves you so much product and the sponge doesn't get gross as it's not exactly easy to clean (just a little tip there)

L'Oreal Superliner
If you've read my blog for ages you'll know the love I have for this eyeliner, it is fool proof. It's literally a super thing felt tip pen and you can't really go wrong with it. I've sort of dabbled in trying other types of eyeliner and different brands but I always seem to come back to this one, it stays on your eyes for ages, doesn't seem to transfer and has great pigment. Love love love.

Lottie London Shimmer Squad
I saw Emily Canham talking about this palette and when I saw it in Superdrug I knew I had to get it, it's even more gorgeous in person! The pigmentation is amazing, the colours are gorgeous and its so affordable!

Ardell Demi Wispies 
Okay so these are my all time favourite lashes. I always go for Ardell Wispies whether its the normal ones or the demi ones. These ones are slightly more subtle but you still know your wearing false lashes, it really completes the look! They're also super comfortable to wear and within five minutes I've forgotten I'm wearing false lashes!

Products Mentioned

2 comments:

  1. I really had no idea revolution did banana powder, I've been wanting to try one for ages! x

    S x
    SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did I!!! It's only £5 which is really cool, seems good at setting everything but it does stay quite yellow! Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete