Friday 30 June 2017

Cute Makeup Set up

Anyone else Gossip Girl obsessed?! It is literally the best tv show ever... 



I'm very gradually re-doing my room (gradually as in, it's taking like 2 years!) but the other day I thought my makeup storage thing looked kinda cute! I have the IKEA Malm drawers, theyre so great for storing everything and so I use my top drawer to keep makeup and toiletries in and then use the top for makeup brushes, perfumes and odd bits and bobs as you can kind of see. I'm hoping to get a really nice circle wall mirror at some point and some other cute bits and bobs. 

These Molton Brown fragrances are so cool, you basically get a set of different fragrances but hand bag size so that you can test out the ones you love and keep them in a bag for a quick freshen up without bringing out bulky fragrance bottles- super useful! I have written a post all about my fragrances (here) so if you're interested in those then check that out! 

I am also a massive fan of Gossip Girl (who isn't) and I fell in love with this cute quote from Coconut Lane, I always love if I'm having a down day or just feeling a little rubbish to think 'what would Blair Waldorf do' because basically she is a queen and I want to be her! I am planning on framing this and getting a couple of others to add to the collection, but for now this is my 'in progress' makeup storage in case you wanted to see!

I'll 100% post more on my room when it's totally finished, I've decided it's my summer project

** 20% off Coconut Lane with ELLACATHERINE20** 

Products Mentioned: 
Drawers: IKEA Malm
Blair Waldorf Print: Coconut Lane
Mini Fragrances: Molton Brown

2 comments:

  1. I love those coconut lane sunnies, although I don't think I could ever pull them off, haha! Pink isn't really my colour :) Your little vanity is cute! x

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// Lifestyle & Beauty
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many different styles and colours! Sometimes it's just fun to try something crazy! Thank you xx

      Delete