Saturday 8 August 2015

Summer Freebees!

 Anyone else that summer is always a great time for magazine freebees and sometimes only buys the magazine for the gifts?! ME TOO! 

So I thought for this post I would show you a couple of the magazines and free products that are floating around at the moment. One that I was super happy about was the Malin-Goetz set in Elle (July edition) because I got the same last year and have absolutely loved it, so to get another set was perfect, as that'll see me through another few months, before i reconsider breaking the bank again! The August edition of Elle were giving away a similar set but by a different brand, these travel sets are so convenient for taking on holiday as they're tiny bottles but give you enough to decide whether to buy the full version or not. Both of these I'm excited to try as natural products always work wonders on my skin. 
The final magazine I picked up was Cosmo which has a full size CID mascara, Ive never bought anything from this brand before, but I have had a photoshoot done with them before and the makeup seemed nice, so it'll be interesting to try out this mascara. 
So basically for £11 I managed to get quite a few products which will be fun to try out over my holiday and which also saved me a lot of money. Other magazines I saw were giving away San Tropez products and nail varnishes, so its always worth checking out magazines to test out some new products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment