Saturday 29 April 2017

Golden Glam Look

Anyone else have those days where you put on all of the makeup as if you're about to go on a night out but in reality you're sat in your PJs?! This was me at 9am on a saturday because I was bored and I came up with this golden glam look. 




Base: I went for a very full coverage foundation and used the No7 Colour Matching Foundation after recently rediscovering it. It seems to give a really even and flawless coverage which is perfect for when you want to feel that bit more covered. I paired it with the Urban Decay Naked Concealer which I swear by, such a creamy consistency, easy to blend and good coverage for both every day and evening.


Eyes: I began by using the UD Primer Potion because I honestly swear by this! If you're a constant reader you'll know that I am always singing praises for this eyeshadow primer. Let's not lie we have all left our makeup on overnight at least once... and honestly; my eyeshadow had still not creased, smokey eye and all, hence why I LOVE IT. 
Sticking with Urban Decay I used my Original Naked Palette using Buck, Naked and Dark Horse to create a smokey effect in the crease and then the gold shade on the actual lid and I love how it came out! I feel like those shades complement my eye colour quite a bit. 
Finishing off the look, I used the L'Oreal Superliner, the Benefit Rollerlash and then my current favourite lashes; Ardel Wispies. They're not too intense but still give a fuller, finished look turning any look from day to evening. 

Below, I have linked all the products I used, most of which on a website called Fabled. It's such a cool concept! It's like online food shopping but for makeup! So you can order next day for deliveries up to around 10pm at night! Perfect if you're in a rush but have forgotten that key item! 

 Products Used:
Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion 
Eyeshadow: UD Naked
Lashes: Ardel Wispies

Foundation: No7 Colour Match
Concealer: UD Naked Concealer
Powder: Rimmel 
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Highlight: W7 Palette

Lip Liner: NYX

No comments:

Post a Comment