Saturday 30 March 2019

Naked Smoky Every day makeup look

I wanted to see how much of a simple, wearable, every day makeup look I could achieve with Naked Smoky by Urban Decay, and I think we have achieved just that :) 


Everyone knows I am obsessed with Urban Decay and my Naked palettes, however I am trying to branch out and use more than just my trusty Naked Heat palette so here we are with Naked Smoky (How many times can I say Naked in one sentence jeeeez). I have a couple of makeup-y posts coming to show the different looks I have been creating with this palette, just because I love spending my weekends messing around with my makeup collection and seeing what I can create. 
This look is super basic and plain, however I love the subtle shimmer of the eye look I think it just makes the makeup that bit extra for a daytime look, yet not too much and literally no effort at all. I think this entire look must have taken me about 15 minutes max. 
I might write an updated Naked Palette summary/recommendations/collection post soon because I just want to share all of the palettes! 

Shop the Post 
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Smoky (Combust, Whiskey, High) 

No comments:

Post a Comment