Tuesday 14 June 2016

Cocktail Evening Makeup

You know those days when you're really happy with the way your makeup turned out?! That was today so I thought it was a perfect opportunity to share with you the products I used!
Products Used! 
♥ Benefit Porefessional
♥ Benefit Foundation/ Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation
♥ Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer
♥ Maybelline Erase Eye Concealer
♥ Rimmel Translucent Powder
♥ Benefit Hoola Bronzer
♥ Nars 'Deep Throat' Blusher
♥ Urban Decay Primer Potion
♥ Benefit Brow Zings 
♥ Urban Decay Naked 1 & 2 (Buck, Naked & Bootycall) 
♥ Benefit Roller Lash
♥ Maybelline 'Master Precise' Liquid Eyeliner 
♥ Tanya Burr Date Night Lashes

The Finished Look! 
I really love how subtle this look is, it's really wearable but just looks really nice for a night out, I think the false lashes make a big difference between a day and night look for me. I'm not one to go really OTT with eyeshadows, bit of a chicken when it comes to smokey eyes and this is definitely my go to eye shadow combination (Buck and Naked in the crease and then Bootycall on the lid). I love Bootycall from Naked 2, it gives a really subtle shimmer to the look and really brightens the eyes! I've used it so much that I have actually hit pan now (sad times). I also love mixing together the Rimmel 25 hour foundation and the Benefit foundation because I think together they work really well and just give the skin a gorgeous finish!

E x

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your lashes!! I seriously need to get myself a pair of those Tanya Burr lashes (because, who doesn't just love Tanya?). I'm always worried about mixing foundations, as I'm afraid I'm going to mess something up, haha. Looking absolutely beautiful!! x

    http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! They're so inexpensive too, plus feel unique usually sell them with some kind of offer :) Thank you! xx

      Delete