Friday 20 February 2015

What's On My Face Today (Higher End Edition)



I have decided to write a WOMF Higher end edition as I did a drugstore edition the other day so thought I'd show the products I may wear if I'm really making an effort or going on an evening out or something.
For the base, I tend to use MAC Matchmaster Foundation, Benefit Porefessional and MAC Matchmaster Concealer. With the porefessional I just tend to press it into the areas where my pores are the most obvious, so usually my T-Zone and especially around my nose. It's important to let this sink into the skin before applying foundation. Once that's done, I buff in foundation and add some concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes. You may notice the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer and I know it isn't a high end product but I don't own a creamy concealer so would use this one along side my MAC Matchmaster concealer. 
Once I've done my base, I then add a touch of the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Global Glow onto my cheekbones which just defines my cheekbones and adds a little more colour to my face. I feel like it's a little too shimmery to use as a contour- but that's just my personal opinion. 
With my brows, on a day to day basis I tend to just brush some of the Benefit Brow Zings powder through my brows and on a night out I may set them with the wax so that it lasts a little longer.
Finally; for my eyes I prime them with the Urban Decay Primer Potion and use a champagne shadow from the Naked 1 palette (all about urban decay today!) and then just finish off with the 'They're Real Mascara'; sometimes I may add some eyeliner and so I would usually use the L'Oreal Superliner, but in the case of higher end products- I would probably go for the Benefit They're Real Liner.
So there are the products which I would tend to reach for if I was going out for dinner or maybe a nicer occasion than a uni lecture! I have linked all the products to their websites in case any of them tickle 'ya' fancy. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous products! Global Glow looks like such a pretty bronze highlighter!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so lovely! Yeah Global Glow is gorgeous!

      Delete