Monday 14 September 2015

Benefit Roller Lash

I think I have found my favourite EVER mascara... 
Obviously this little gem made it into my August favourites because I honestly haven't used another mascara since buying it, this is literally AMAZING! I've never been one to curl my lashes simply because I've never had a lash curler that seems to actually do anything, that and I'm too lazy. But this mascara means you don't need one anyway. The brush is curved which helps to curl your lashes, I use the round end on my lashes (I don't really know how to explain, its all round!)
 It's become my go-to mascara, so much so that I actually repurchased it so that I have a back up when this one runs out, which is rare for me, I'm not usually one for completely falling for products enough to buy them again, but I can't see myself falling out of love with this little beauty.
It is a little pricier than most drugstore mascaras and retails at around £19 but mine has lasted 5-6 months already and thats when I've used it literally everyday, so we don't need to do the maths, I'd say thats pretty good value (I am doing it now just out of curiosity!)
The other thing that I love is the fact it makes my lashes look really nice with no other products, usually I hate wearing just mascara as I just feel like it doesn't suit me but with this mascara I don't have any problems with that as it makes your lashes look SO amazing! So amazing that I thought it deserved a whole post to itself. 
So there are my thoughts on the Benefit Roller Lash, I know there are dupes out there which I am really keen to try as that could save a heck of money but right now I shall continue to love this! If you have tried and loved the dupes let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment