Thursday 10 September 2015

Classic Red Lip

"I've got that red lip classic thing that you like"... I couldn't wear red lipstick and not quote T Swift...right?!
Today I decided to play around with the whole 'cut crease' look and admittedly it didn't go perfectly but I am still please with it, I think it'll look so nice as an evening look- it may be a bit heavy for a uni lecture but I love it all the same! The other thing I love is that because it's such neutral colours you can still get away with wearing a bold lipstick so I gave this deep red shade a go by Stila. This is one of the Lip Crayons which any one who has been reading my blog for a while will know I am in LOVE with!  I don't use a lip liner or anything, they're so easy to apply and quite long lasting too...
These looks do take a lot of time to blend everything so definitely do not attempt if you're running super late, save this for a day when you have a few hours to kill, which I most definitely had today!

* Primer: No7 Airbrush Away Primer
* Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix 
* Concealer: Rimmel Match Perfection
* Eyebrows: Benefit Brow zings
* Eyes: Naked 1, 2, 4 (excessive I know!)
* Eyeliner: L'Oreal Superliner
* Bronzer: Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
* Highlighter: Urban Decay Powder Highlighter in Aura
* Blusher: Sleek Blush in Coral 
* Powder: 17 Pressed Powder
* Lips: Stila Lip Crayon in Rave Red 

No comments:

Post a Comment