Monday, 4 April 2016

Hi. Hello. Howdy.

Hi. Hello. Howdy :) I am back here in front of my laptop writing a blog post (I mean I have been in front of my laptop a lot, just not writing blog posts!) There is no reason for my severe, inexcusable lack of blogging other than laziness and lack of motivation and now I have found myself drowning in deadlines and revision. I mean I'm now supposed to be revising for exams so what a perfect time to restart my blog! No but I was inspired over Easter to give blogging another go, so I gave it a revamp and then me being me, left it on private for a month... woo great start!  


I thought I'd just post a short post to remind you that I do still exist and tell you that whilst I haven't been blogging I have created a new, more 'bloggy' Instagram which is full of beauty and life related posts AND revamped my blog (as you may have noticed)!  You can find me on insta at: ellacatherine_95 and I do tend to post quite regularly if not loads of posts in one go! 

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment