Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Review: No7 Stay Perfect Foundation


So the offers and vouchers finally got the better of me,  I went into Boots for cotton wool and came back with this treat. I don't tend to buy from No7 because I just associate it with being quite expensive, but there's so many vouchers floating around that I decided to try out their concealer (which I reviewed last week) and this foundation which seems to suggest quite a good coverage.
It is does give quite a dewey look so a powder is a necessity with this foundation (unless you want to look like you've fun a marathon!) but as I mentioned earlier, the coverage is really nice. 
I also like how the shade is matched so well to my skin tone, when it comes to buying other drugstore foundations it's very hard to find your exact shade; alone, under pressure, in bad shop lighting and with a small selection of shades. But No7 have developed their skin photo thingymajiggy (see other blog post) which helps to match you with the closest foundation shade to your skin, and the best part- you don't have to do a thing (apart from sit super still!) You also get to try it out in the shop, so you won't waste money on a foundation which is in fact too dark or too light for you.
There was a wide variety of shades which means there is a shade for everyone and for £14.50 I think it's pretty good value myself.
So after trying this foundation, I really do like it for a slightly fuller coverage, its great for a night out and makes your skin feel really quite nice, so... No7... it's a big thumbs up from me! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment