Saturday, 20 September 2014

Review: Benefit They're Real Mascara


I am mega late on the bandwagon with this product but still glad I've finally got my hands on this little gem! The benefit 'They're Real!' mascara has been around for sometime but continuously raved about so when I saw it sold with a sample of the new eyeliner and make up remover, I just had to get it! 


The actual mascara wand is plastic with a ball at the top for those harder to reach lashes, I love this feature as it does add volume to my lashes because I'm able to apply more mascara to my outer lashes *win win* 
I do find that although it isn't clumpy and is great for separating the lashes, it doesn't give me as much length as some products do, but Its still an amazing product, it's also super hard to fully remove. Benefit do sell their own 'They're Real' makeup remover but it's pretty pricey for a makeup remover, so I'm not sure I'd purchase that- but it's certainly a good marketing idea from Benefit! 
The mascara costs £19.50 and can be purchased from many of the larger Boots stores and also department stores such as Debenhams and House of Fraser. Actually; one really fun thing to do is to get the makeup artists at the Benefit counters to test out the products on you, sometimes if you ask they will do all of your makeup for free using Benefit products of your choice, with no pressure to buy any of the products, which can be a great thing to do before a night out or as a girly day out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment