Thursday, 31 July 2014

FOTD: Frozen inspired

  
Recently I was sorting through all my blog photos (my laptop is mega unorganised!) and came across this make up look which I had never published, and I actually quite liked the look I'd gone for! I seem to remember this being based on some of the make up in 'Frozen' when I was obsessed- *sings along to Let IT Go'*...!
ANYWAY;  If you have read many of my posts you wouldn't be shocked to find out I used the Urban Decay Naked Palettes for this look (I really need to become more adventurous with eyeshadows!) and just blended out Gunmetal grey with a cream coloured shadow in the inner corner. It was a very heavy look as the eyeliner is quite thick so definitely a more evening'y look, but either way I am really pleased with the way this make up look turned out! Like usual I didn't go for bold lips- I feel I should really try out more lipsticks and be a little less guarded about using lip colours but for this look I didn't want to distract from the dramatic eye look, so that is today's excuse, hehe! 
Hope you all enjoyed this post; I'm off to go and watch Frozen again, as if I havent watched it enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment