Friday, 23 May 2014

Product Review: L'Oreal Glam Bronze Golden Bronze 06

 
I've been looking around at other bronzers for the spring, because as much as I love the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer; I don't have the same tan I did before, and it was beginning to look a little too orange on me. This bronzer was recommended by 'Zoella' on her April Favourites as not being "too muddy" and a nice colour, as you can see from the packaging it looks like quite a pale bronzer so I was really excited to try this bronzer. 
To begin with; the packaging is really sturdy and great for 'chucking' in a makeup bag (not that I do that of course ;) ) and also, because it has to click to open and close, it doesn't easily open and close in my bag. 
So nothing else is turned orange- isn't that just the worst thing?!


With regard to the colour, it did actually come out a little darker than expected but gave a really gorgeous summery glow which really did last all day, which was great for wearing over the areas that the sun would normally hit, especially as it is quite a matte bronzer as well. Once it has been blended in it doesn't seem so dark but at the moment I am definitely loving this bronzer, ALOT. 


Another plus, is the secret compartment underneath (which did actually take me a few hours to discover haha) which contains a little brush and a mirror. The mirror is so so useful, I wish more products followed this design as it means I don't have to carry around mirrors etc for my make up so makes life that little bit easier when I'm in a rush! I cannot see the point in the brush, if I'm being really honest- unless you want to draw whisker style lines up your face! It's so thin!?! But kind of them to include it all the same.


Ooh another artistic close up of this bronzer, how nice is the colour though?! 

Overall; I'd reccomend this bronzer as it's a gorgeous matte colour and gives a really gorgeous, natural glow- which is much needed during exam season (considering I've practically lived in a cave). It can be bought for around £6.99 from Superdrug or Boots, so is pretty good value for what it is and at the moment they have many 3 for 2 offers, so it's definitely worth picking up.





No comments:

Post a Comment