Monday, 6 January 2014

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Review


LOOK AT ITTTTT!!! Look how amazing it is-aaah! When I saw this for 10% off in a shop I new I had to have it!
Ladies and Gentlemen for any of you who are unaware.... this is the muchly raved about Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. A little bit of a mouthful but such a truly amazing product. I do honestly feel that my foundation looks so much better and stays on for a lot longer with just the tiniest amount of the stuff. My friends were saying how good it was and so I just had to jump on the bandwagon and boy am I glad I did! Although this little bottle is only 12ml you only need the tiniest bit- a little goes a long way as I like to say and after using it every day for almost 2 months; there is still plenty left in there. There is a great temptation to purchase the larger bottle but this is where the downside comes in. The price. It isn't the world's cheapest primer, 12ml costs around £12 and the 30ml is £25. But it really is worth that price and there is an overwhelming temptation to purchase the bigger bottle. 
There are also other options such as; an SPF one, an oil free version and one that hides dark spots. This one is just the bog- standard basic one which for me is perfectly ok. 
Another reason to love this product is the packaging- look how simple and satisfying it looks. There is something about having less colour and 'bam look at me' written all over the front; a dark horse on our make up shelves but certainly something you should all go out and purchase.
As of yet; I really cannot fault this little guy; unlike trying most new skin products, my skin has not broken out, it isn't a greasy, oily formula and its just simply amazing! 

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to say great site. Keep up the good work!
    jeux de amour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good review and I must agree, Smashbox is a very good brand. Wanna follow each other here and on bloglovin'? Let me know so I'll follow back ASAP!

    Keep up the good work! I'll definitely keep reading!

    http://misslaja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to try some of their other products too! xx

      Delete